Terms & Conditions
Any individual/s logging on to or using the Website (“the Visitor”) unconditionally accepts the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement/contract between the Visitor and Pratibimb Charitable Trust.
- The information and material on this website is offered as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to its accuracy, correctness and or completeness.
- The Visitor is presumed/supposed to have read and understood the terms and conditions on the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, risks and procedures of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at anytime, ignorance of any and/or all of them. Any/All relationship/s of any Visitor of this website wheresoever is situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- Pratibimb Charitable Trust uses all diligence, knowledge, skill and expertise available to provide the information/material on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and Pratibimb Charitable Trust disclaims all or any faults, errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. Pratibimb Charitable Trust does not warrant that the information/material offered will be error-free, or that the defects/mistakes will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components. Pratibimb Charitable Trust shall not be under any obligation or commitment to ensure compliance or handle/resolve complaints.
- The information, content and material contained in this website is the exclusive property of Pratibimb Charitable Trust and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, alter, copy, reproduce, circulate, distribute, initiate, publish, display, change, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transfer, transmit, upload, exploit, misuse, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written consent and authorisation from Pratibimb Charitable Trust. Use of the information for any purpose will be violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Website are protected by copyright and should not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
- Pratibimb Charitable Trust has the right to use, reproduce, monitor, disclose any data, transmission of information received and made on this website. Pratibimb Charitable Trust does not take any onus or responsibility to maintain confidentiality of the details submitted by the Visitor. Visitors may be sent information, data or material etc. or contacted on the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may desire to not receive mail/email/call from Pratibimb Charitable Trust may give clear instructions.
- The Visitor shall not use, upload or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain any of destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, viruses, time/logic bombs, bugs, worm, Trojan horses, etc.
- Notwithstanding anything, in no event and occurrence shall Pratibimb Charitable Trust be liable to the Visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, mistakes, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this website or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
- Any links to off-site pages or other websites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and at own risk and Pratibimb Charitable Trust assumes no liability or responsibility for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. Pratibimb Charitable Trust strongly recommends that the visitors carefully read the terms and conditions of such linked website(s).